Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome Home


The Andrea Stark Home Collection, which was recently launched on HSN, reflects my philosophy that "everybody should be able to access fabulous design -immediately!"  I am passionate about my home and creating a space that reflects my own design.  My homes are all different.  They are places that say come over, sit, eat and enjoy.   I am passionate about entertaining and interior design.  I am totally obsessed with a loving and welcoming home for family, friends and guests.

For twenty years, I have collected and catalogued every issue of Town and CountryArchitectural DigestHouse and Garden and House Beautiful.  I'm always flipping through my stash of magazines for ideas.  Now, I'm totally inspired by my muse of the moment...The internet.  I love to mix prepster staples, bold prints, and quirky accessories with the classics to create a bright, relaxed room that reflects vision.  In addition to creating inspirational interiors, I love to design magical, impressive dining tables and buffets, mixing found objects and whimsical details.

Your home is your oasis!  Your home is where you spend so much time.  I believe that a carpet anchors your room and connects all the elements.  From a large area rug to a small welcome mat, the carpet is the starting point.  I love sharing my ideas and experience for making the home beautiful and unique. 

I'd love to hear from you.  Please leave any thoughts, ideas, comments or questions after each post or send an email to andreastarkhome@gmail.com.  I'd love to see photos of your homes or rooms as well!

Enjoy!
Andrea Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment